Important update for our clients amid the COVID-19 pandemic and the current State of Emergency:
We remain OPEN for your pet’s health needs, including appointments, food sales, and medication refills. We consider veterinary care to be an essential service.
However, we are implementing some changes as to how we run appointments in order to keep you, our clients, and our staff, healthy.
- We are no longer booking routine or elective appointments (including routine exams, spay/neuter, nail trims, etc) until AFTER APRIL 15th. You can still call in to book an appointment for after April 15th. This is in following with recommendations from our provincial association to preserve supplies and surgical equipment during this time of short supply.
- We will continue to take appointments for emergencies and health concerns.
- We will not be cancelling any previously booked appointments at this time, but this may change depending on how events unfold.
- For ALL APPOINTMENTS: We ask that you CALL US when you arrive at the clinic. We will have a technician get your animal from the car. We will gather a history from you over the phone and then the veterinarian will consult with you by phone if possible, or in person after the appointment. Please speak with us about special circumstances or concerns you may have with this and we will accommodate.
- We will offer telemedicine appointments for a fee (phone or video chat) in special circumstances.
- House calls will not be offered until further notice.
- Emergency after hours call still available daily until 11 pm for our clients.
If you are sick, or someone in your household is sick, please do not enter the clinic.
These measures may seem extreme, but we do care about your safety, and the safety of our staff. We are still here for you and your pets, and we will continue to provide the best care possible given the circumstances.